Best Budget Gaming Headset Under $50 (Updated for 2019)
First of all, the best budget gaming headset is out there, you just have to find it! Luckily for you, we put together this top 5 best budget gaming headsets guide which will help you find one for UNDER $50. Let’s face it, many gamers (including me) do NOT want to spend hundreds of dollars on a headset.
Finally, this guide is here to help you find a high quality, cheap gaming headset: just keep reading.
Razer Kraken USB
First of all, this is the best budget gaming headset on this list!
Razer is generally a higher-end brand but this Razer Kraken is an affordable option that lets gamers feel like they are in the game. Also, this headset has 32 mm speakers with neodymium magnets. (You can also get this headset with 40 mm or 50 mm drivers but they are a little bit more expensive.) In addition, the microphone is unidirectional which allows the microphone to cut out noise from other directions and produce clear voice recognition.
- Furthermore, this Razer headset is compatible with PC and PS4. It connects with a USB cable that is 6.5 feet long.
- Consequently, this headset is NOT compatible for Xbox 1, but this Razer Kraken is for Xbox 1 and under $55!
Turtle Beach Ear Force X12
This gaming headset is right behind the Kraken! It contains 50 mm speakers with amplified audio to ensure you’re getting a crisp sound. You truly are immersed in your game with the ability to hear sounds that aren’t usually picked up on TV speakers; allowing you can react more quickly. In addition, you’ll also be comfortable when playing for long periods of time because of the cool mesh fabric that covers the ear cup pads.
- This headset is compatible with XBox 360, PS3, Xbox One and PC and connects with a USB cable.
- Consequently, for an Xbox One, you will need to set up the headset to be fully compatible.
- Also for PS4; here is the compatibility setup guide.
- The cord is 16 feet long, giving you excellent range of motion. This gaming headset is a steal for under $40!
For under $20, this headset boasts a whole list of features. The 50 mm speakers have a neodymium magnet driver that allows for greater sensitivity and better overall sound quality. It also has an omnidirectional microphone which allows you to speak into it from all directions. The microphone is also noise-canceling so it filters out any background noise. Another fun feature is the pipeline design on the ear cups which are lit with color-changing LED lights.
As a matter of fact, this headset is only compatible with PC and is connected using three jacks. In fact, the USB jack is to power the LED lights, the green jack is for audio, and the red jack is for the microphone. The durable braided cable is 2.1 meters long, almost 7 feet.[amazon box=”B01KO04O5W” title=”Bengoo PC Gaming Headset” ]
Look no further for a best budget gaming headset! No doubt, this Logitech headset contains a whole host of features to help gamers get into the action. In addition, these headphones sport Dolby 7.1 surround sound. Also, there is also a noise-canceling microphone which you can fold up if you are not using it. This headset is lightweight with ear cuffs that are covered in a soft sport-cloth. The ear pieces also swivel 90 degrees for easier storage and a more custom fit.
- Compatible with PS4, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- Headset connects with a USB cable that is 2.3 meters, or about 7.5 feet, long.
Sades A60/OMG USB
First, this headset contains 7.1 simulated sound to give you clear audio. Another benefit is that the ear cups are noise cancelling to cut out distractions from your surroundings and are made from memory foam to give you maximum comfort. Most of all, the high-sensitivity microphone is omnidirectional and can fold up when not in use.
- Next, this headset is compatible with Mac, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Therefore, It connects with a USB cable that is 2.2 meters long (a little over 7 feet).
- Talk about a best budget gaming headset, this one is UNDER $30!
In conclusion, a quality gaming headset is crucial to getting the full experience from your gaming worlds. Furthermore, gamer’s looking for a best budget gaming headset should definitely do some research and read customer reviews. Finally, we hope this guide has helped you on your quest for a cheap gaming headset without breaking the bank!